The site also takes into account the changes brought on by the 2017 tax reform!
Tax reform 2017
What are the changes for 2017?
- The income tax rate has changed.
- The tax credit evolves depending on the yearly income.
- The temporary tax to balance the state budget has been discontinued.
- The value of restaurant tickets can be raised (max. 10.80€), on decision of the employer.
- The tax system will be the same for cross-border commuters as for inhabitants.
- The mono-parental tax credit was lowered.
- A tax deduction will be applied for zero emission vehicles.
- The deduction for extraordinary costs for children who are not part of the household will be raised.
More info: www.reforme-fiscale.public.lu